Smart, Active and Loyal, The American Bully is one of India most loving dog breeds. If you seriously Wanted to buy American bully in India, you are wondering about” American Bully price in India”.
This is a fundamental and reasonable question, and we do have an answer. We’ll have looked at everything about the American Bully, from the American Bully price in India to the monthly expenses of adult Husky.
American Bully Price in India
Mainly, The American Bully price in India starts from Rs.45,000, which will go up to Rs.1,20,000 prices depending on the quality, coat, nature, health, colour and type of breed. We recommend the user to own an American Bully from a genuine, reputed breeder.
The American Bully is a very aggressive dog breed whose price is slightly higher than other typical dog breeds like German shepherd, Labrador, Rottweiler, etc.
The price of the dog varies from quality to quality, state to state, city to city, blood to blood and breeder to breeder.
Different quality has different prices. The higher the quality more the price. The other qualities include:
- Basic quality
- Show quality
- KCI registered
Good and reputed breeder charge a high price for the dog as they sell good quality pure dog breed. The price not only relies or depends upon the excellent breeder, but it also depends upon the parents of the dog.
We recommend to every user of our blog that you should buy American Bully from a good and reputed dog breeder and buy the dog from a reputable and famous shop. Buying from a reputed shop will satisfy you.
American Bully Price in Delhi
In Delhi, the price of an American Bully ranges between Rs.45,000 and goes up to Rs.1,20,000The price of an American Bully varies concerning their health, appearance and Quality. American Bully may cost you higher if you desire a better quality dog.
American Bully price in Bangalore
In Bangalore, the prices of American Bully is between Rs.55,000, which will straightway go up to Rs.1,30,000 varies on a reputed breeder, size, nature, colour, coat, and other factors. American Bully is the best companions of human beings as well as a Siberian Husky in India.
Feeding Cost of American Bully
After finishing with the American Bully price in India, on average, most of the owner’s budget is spent on feeding dog.
The Feeding cost of American Bully is Rs.3000 to Rs.12000 per month. The diet of the American Bully is more and expensive compared to other common dogs (like German shepherd & Labrador).
They eat more than other dogs and need a high nutritional food diet to maintain their body health.
The food that you can feed to your American Bully
- Gentle-Giants Natural Dog Food
- Wellness Core Natural Grain free dry Dog Food
- Nutro-Ultra Large Breed Adult Dog Food
- Eukanuba Puppy Dry Dog Food
- Pedigree Professional LargeBreed Puppy Food
- Pedigree Puppy Food Milk and Vegetable
- Pedigree Puppy Chicken and Milk
- Pedigree Gravy Puppy Chicken Chunks
- Royal Canin Giant starter
- Royal Canin Maxi starter
- Chappati with Milk
- Sweet Potato
- White rice
These dog breeds like to eat non-veg, Food like fish, Chicken, Muton, Eggs, etc., and they have a good diet as they eat 3-4 times a day.
Insurance Cost of American Bully
We take insurance for our dog to insure or protect our dog from any harm or damages. So the insurance is necessary to avoid more significant injury or losses and watch your dog lifetime. For this kind of dog breed (American Bully), insurance is much needed as they are too expensive and can’t fit everyone’s budget.
The insurance cost of American Bully is Rs.8,000 to Rs.25,000.
In India there are many Insurance Companies where you can insure your dog:
- Pet plan
- Pet First Healthcare
Vaccination Cost of American Bully
Vaccination cost plays a significant impact on American Bully price in India. These dog breeds are more prone and affected by different viruses, bacteria and diseases. So better vaccinate your American Bully timely.
Vaccination is an essential thing in protecting your dog from any infections and diseases.
Vaccination helps in fighting against disease and safeguarding your dog, and maintaining the good health of your dog.
It also protects humans from Rabies which is a transmissible disease. So the vaccination is essential before feeding a dog. These kinds of dog breed are very expensive or costlier, so proper vaccination is required to curb your dog’s inner and outer body heath from viruses, bacteria, and diseases.
The Vaccination cost of an American Bully is Rs.5000 to Rs20,000 per annum.
As a pets Blogger we recommend the user to take your dog to a certified Veterinary Doctor.
How Can Vaccine help?
- In maintaining health
- Increases the life-span of the dog
- Helps in fighting unwanted diseases and infections
- Make the dog active
Grooming Cost of American Bully
The American Bully doesn’t have any hairs on its body, and they are of small-sized dog breeds. So due to their small-sized body appearance and no hairs on the body, they don’t require daily grooming Grooming play an essential part in up-lifting American Bully price in India.
Grooming of a dog means cleaning a dog and maintaining hygienic care daily, including maintaining the skin and hair health of a dog. As American bully and toy poodle are an expensive dog breed.
American Bully is a dog breed that doesn’t have a hairy body. These dog breeds are very easy to groom due to the lack of hairs on the body.
It doesn’t require daily grooming, and but if you are doing it, you can do the grooming once or twice a week. The Grooming Cost of the American Bully is Rs.200 to Rs.400 per month.
What does Grooming includes:
- Eye, Ear cleaning
- Nail trimming
- Bathing (my dog’s soap and shampoo)
Benefits of grooming:
- Maintain skin & hair health
- Removes bacteria, germs and dust from the body
- Helps in fighting against infections and diseases
- Makes the dog active or agile
Boarding Cost of American Bully
This dog breed loves to travel a lot. Besides this, they can’t live alone, so better to take American Bully with yourself when you travel out of station/state/country.
Almost all the animals’ love travels from one place to another, especially dogs who love travelling a lot. They enjoy a lot while travelling from one place to another.
The Average boarding Cost of the dog is Rs.500 to Rs.3000 per trip may vary from company to company.
Other costs help to find out: American Bully Price in India
After calculating Boarding, Insurance, Feeding and Vet, some of the factors may lift the American bully price in India. Let’s count them to get the perfect picture of the price of American Bully in India.
As they originated from the USA (United States of America), they are somewhat rare breeds that are only found in the USA.
Due to their unique appearance and other characteristics, they are charged more and become costlier than other dogs.
- Demand/Supply: These are the most critical factor that influences the price. According to the market & supply, the price varies.
- Quality/Purity: According to the purity & Quality, the price will vary and charged accordingly.
- Reputed Breeder: This factor influences the price very much, as a reputed breeder will charge a high fee for a dog.
List of: American Bully Price in India
|City||Pet quality (₹)||Show quality (₹)||Total Annual cost (₹)|
We hope you have considered other cost which up list American Bully price in India. We have researched the price structure of American bully in different states in India.
On the top side of the table, you may read the city list and their price corresponding to it.
American Bully interesting Facts, History, Appearance, Personality and Size
History & origin
The American Bully was originated from the Country “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” in the 1980s. The American Bully was created through many years of selective breeding of different types of Bulldogs and American Staffordshire Terrier. The dog breed was first recognized by the American Bully Kennel Club(AKBC) in 2004.
American Bully Facts
- American Bully are the dangerous dog breeds that originated from the country “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.
- They come into existence by breeding different Bulldogs with American Staffordshire Terrier. This dog was the first breed in the 1980s.
- They are one of the best family dogs and love to live with a family and small children. They are also very protective of the family.
- This dog breed is not suitable for cold climates and low temperatures because they have short and smooth coats.
- They are very active/agile and constantly remain alert to face strangers.
- They are one of fearless and confident dog.
- They are easy to train and available in many different colours.
- This Dog Breed was registered in 2004 by American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC) and recorded by United Kennel Club (UKC) in 2013.
- The particular breed is available in many different coat colours. If training is not provided to the dog, it may harm the other person and the owner.
- The Avg. life span of the dog is 10-13 years.
The American Bully dog breed appears to be the aggressive and confident dog who has a bulky and muscular body.
The dog breed has a short and smooth coat. The head of the American Bully is medium length and has a broad skull, very pronounced cheek muscles, and the dog’s ears are set high.
American Bully have a big nose, medium-sized oval, round eyes. The jaws are well defined, square.
The shoulder is long, wide and muscular. The feet are tight, round. Average height of the American Bully is 33-50 cm (13-20 inches) & have an average weight of 30-40 Kgs.
|Life Span||11-13 years|
|American Bully Price in India||Rs.45,000 to Rs.1,20,000|
|Coat||Short, Medium and Long|
|Daily Exercise||1-3 hours a day|
|Colour Found||White, Black, Tan, Brown|
|Temperament & Speciality||Smart, Intelligent , Obedient, Active and Powerful|
|Training Advice||Fast trainable, leaning ability, flexibility|
|Affection Level||Medium to High|
|Tendency to Bark||Low|
|Average Body Temperature||34-37 degree|
Size & Color
Size includes the Height & Weight of the dog. The given table shows that the Height and weight of both Male & Female American Bully dog breed.
|Male||17-20 inches||30-40 Kgs|
|Female||16-19 inches||28-35 Kgs|
There are four varieties of American Bully through which their size (Height & Weight) varies which are:
- Standard : 17-20 inches (Male) & 16-19 inches (Female)
- XL : 20-23 inches (Male) & 19-22 inches (Female)
- Pocket : 14-17 inches (Male) & 13-16 inches (Female)
- Classic : same as standard
There are wide varieties of different colors available in American Bully dog breed which are:
- Pie Bald
American Bully common Health problems
One of the significant health problems faced by American Bully is that some peoples or owners or breeders give them steroids to become muscular than other dogs. So this leads to severe health injury to the dog and affects organs and tissue in the joint problem.
Here are some of the common health problems that American Bully face in India:-
- Elbow dysplasia occurs when the bones that form the elbow joint in the dog’s front legs do not stay where they should.
- Hip dysplasia – most often showing up as the dog ages, hip dysplasia occurs in a dog’s hind legs when their hips come out of place.
- Demodectic mange – Animals with compromised immune systems are particularly susceptible to this parasite that causes scabs and hair loss.
- Atopy – Allergies cause this second most common skin problem in dogs.
- Cerebellar abiotrophy – An inherited condition that affects the brain and nervous system. Most symptoms will show up within days of birth.
- Cataracts – Although many dogs live for years with small cataracts that minimally affect their vision, others will need surgery to remove them or face blindness.
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy – This incurable disease causes a dog to slowly lose their eyesight, first their night vision, and then their regular eye.
- Cleft palate or lip – These malformations of the roof of the mouth or lip can be purely cosmetic or much more severe and require special care and surgeries.
- Ichthyosis – Dogs with this condition will experience a thickening of the skin and paw pads and flaking of the paw pads.
- Hypothyroidism – A decrease in activity in the thyroid will cause dogs to gain weight, become less active, and lose their fur.
- Luxating patella – When a dog’s knee cap becomes dislocated, it will require surgery to resolve.
- Congenital heart failure – This severe condition causes the heart to become enlarged and fill the body with fluids.
Training of American Bully in India
American Bully are aggressive dog breed and can harm any unknown person and minor children if not trained. So this breed requires good training so that the dog can be familiar.
Training is critical for the American Bully dog breed, as they are very aggressive and can harm the persons. If proper training is not provided to this dog breed, it can injure small children’s and unknown persons.
So please provide adequate training to the dog by hiring a good and experienced trainer.
The training is done to follow the instructions, which mean that dog should follow the instructions and commands of the owner.
This could be very unsafe if you leave small children with an untrained American Bully. So keep in mind the training is essential for this dog breed.
Benefits of Training:-
- The dog will follow the owner’s commands/instructions.
- The dog will become very loyal to the owner
- The dog will protect you from predators
- Through training, the dog becomes very socialize.
Types of Training that you should provide to your American Bully:-
- House and Crate Training
- Clicker Training
- Basic Commands
- Proofing Behavior
- Advanced Training
Things you should know about the American Bully dog breed
They are not Pit Bulls: one of the most common misconceptions about American Bully is that the dog seems to be like a Pitbull, but the truth is that these are two different dog breeds. American Bullies come from Pit Bulls, but they are other types of bully breeds and are no further considered Pit Bulls, but they have their breed standards.
The American Bully are available and exists in Four recognized sizes: The four sizes are there in this particular breed, i.e. Standard, XL, Pocket and Classic.
They are too expensive: By now, you’re likely wondering how many American bullies cost, so here’s the truth: bully puppies are too costly.
Of course, it depends on whether you are getting one as a pet, showing, or breeding, but most bully puppies will cost somewhere between Rs.48,000 to Rs.1,50,000.High-quality adult dogs with proven track records for producing unique or outstanding puppies may sell for even more.
Suppose you’re looking for a great family pet. In that case, however, you’re likely to be able to find American bully puppies selling on the lower end of that price range, especially if they have traits that would keep them from being good options for showing or breeding.
The American Bully is a new breed: This dog breed is not old. This is a new breed formed in the USA. It was first recognized as a breed in 2004 American Kennel Club and by united Kennel Club in 2013.
They can live till the age of 10 – 13 years: This is a maximum age limit of a dog. As long as you take good care of your dog, they could live the stated age, i.e. 10-13 years.
Life-span of American Bully in India
The average life span of the American Bully dog breed is 8-13 years which is considered an expected and suitable lifespan.
If a dog is well maintained and has good health, proper and timely vaccination & nutritional food, then automatically it may affect the dog’s lifespan, it may increase by 2-3 years.
Factors affecting Life-span of the American Bully
- Healthy Food: You should feed your American Bully with nutritious food which is rich in nutrients. A proper healthy/quality food will lead to a healthy life for your dog.
- Morning walk: You should take your Bully to a morning walk, leading to dog fitness & activeness.
- Timely/Regular check-ups and Vaccination: You should take your American Bully to a certified
- Veterinary doctor for timely/regular check-ups and vaccination.
How to Improve American Life-Span in India
If you want to increase your dog’s lifespan, you should take care of your dog from the beginning and take all essential measures to safeguard your dog.
The measure that you have to take is:-
- Proper, timely Vaccination
- Proper time-time nutritional food
- Timely regular check-ups
- Daily Morning walk
- The American Bullies are very easy to train: These dog breeds are very easy to prepare as, like many other dog breeds, American Bully love pleasing their owner, making them easy to train.
- This breed requires regular exercise: Since this dog breed comes from the working and agile dog breeds, this breed is full of energy, and you need to provide them good enough exercise. If you are not taking your Bully outside for a walk, make sure you play with your dog inside.
- American Bully requires very little/little grooming: This breed requires very little grooming because they have a short and smooth coat that only requires brushing once or twice a week.
- The American Bullies are one of the great or best family dogs: The dog breed is one of the best family dog breeds. They are very loyal and loving.
Keep things in mind before raising an American Bully in India
- Not to keep and take your American Bully to a significantly colder region and fewer temperature areas: Due to the short and smooth coat of the dog, the dog can’t tolerate the cold temperature. So keep your dog in the moderate climate region.
- Give your dog proper training from the beginning: please provide your Bully with appropriate training from a good and professorate trainer.
- Provide your dog with high protein/nutritional food from time to time: The highly healthy food would enrich your dog and maintain good health.
- Make your American Bully familiar with others known peoples and small children’s: Before raising the dog, you should make your dog friendly with other known persons and small children’s.
- Don’t tie your Bully with a Belt, and don’t keep your dog in a congested place/area: Due to this, your dog may become very irritated and angry, and their legs will not work correctly.
- Provide your dog with calcium bone from a pet shop: This will make the dog’s canines and other teeth stronger.
What states are American Bully most popular in India?
Many you are still wounding about states where American bully are famous but before that you must clear about American Bully price in India.
In above paragraph we already discuss about this now let’s state where American bully are famous-
FAQ’s on: American Bully Price in India
Q1.How much do American bullies cost?
Having lots of fame and demand, the American bully is a costly dog breed in India. The average American Bully price in India starts from Rs.45,000, which can go up to Rs.1,20,000 depending on the size and colouring location, health and quality of the puppy.
Getting The American bully to home is a challenging task for some parents as the initial price of the American bully is high. We recommend users buy American bully from a certified breeder.
Q2.Can American bully survive in India?
The native country of American bully is the USA, the average temperature of USA is mostly like India, This makes American bully habitual living in India. For better comfort, you may provide them with proper AC or collars during summer’s time.
We have ready research and do have many of the active parents who own American bully in India. If you are making a decision, you may go for the bully.
Q3.Where can I buy American bully in India?
Mainly, there are many sources where a user can buy American bully, but we suggest only a few on which you can rely, namely official breeder, non-official and adoption.
Try not to buy American bully from social media, but before buying, you must be clear about American bully price in India, which is already discussed above.
Conclusion: American Bully Price in India
We hope you have understood American bully price in India are influenced by various factors like feeding cost, insurance cost, vet expenses, training cost, boarding cost and vaccination cost.
Most of you have already done or will make some of the common mistakes while buying American bully in India. Try not to buy a dog from a non-reputed breeder.