A playful, loving and Friendly, Golden Retriever are great companions, whether to be kept outside or as Apartment dog. Golden Retriever are perfect Blend of activeness, cuteness, and intelligence, The breed are developed for playing purpose. Here is everything you need to know about Golden retriever price in Delhi.
Golden Retriever price in Delhi
|AVERAGE PRICE IN DELHI (BASIC)||₹20,000 to ₹40,000|
|BREED NAME||Golden Retriever|
|COMMON COAT COLORS||White, Lite-Brown|
|LITTER SIZE||4-7 Puppies (approx.)|
In Delhi, Golden Retriever prices starts from Rs.20,000 which goes up to Rs.40,000 depending up on the Quality, Coats, Colour and Finally Health. Golden Retriever may cost you higher in big, metropolitan cities and other places where people have good purchasing power.
Golden Retriever Prices varies from Quality to Quality and from state to state or city-city as Bangalore is the big city soo in the big the price of the dog will be higher as compared to the small cities.
Different states or city have different prices and the high-quality dog price will be high and of low Quality, the dog price will be less. According to the reputation of the breeder and demand of the dog, the price varies. The price of the dog also varies from blood-blood.
We recommend every user of our blog to buy Golden Retriever from a good and reputed dog breeder and buy from a reputed/ famous pet shop. Buying from a reputed shop will fully satisfy you with pure and quality breeds.
This dog breed is relatively expensive due to its popularity and demand as compared to other normal dog breeds like for eg. Labra, German shepherd, Saint Bernard, etc.
Golden Retriever Price in Mumbai
In Mumbai, small and better quality of golden retriever prices start from Rs.25,000 which will goes up to Rs.30,000 the price will be depending on the quality, colour, health of parents and coat. Generally Prices are higher in big cites and crowed area.
If you have a pet (dog) then u should ensure your dog by taking pet insurance as it may insure your dog from losses/damages and compensate you for that.
The Insurance cost of the Golden Retriever Rs.1,000 to Rs.2,000. Insurance is provided to a dog for protection from the losses and to cover the damages.
There are different types of the insurance cost for the Dogs –
- Accidental Damages
- Loss due to theft
Some of the insurance companies where u can insure your dog are-
- PetFirst Healthcare, LLC
A golden retriever is a dog breed that can eat normal food like chapatti, vegetables, milk, etc.
The food cost of the Golden retriever is Rs.2,000 to Rs.3,000 per month, the cost of the food depends upon the quality of the food. As the cost of the quality/nutritional food is Rs.3,500 to Rs.4,500 per month.
- Royal Canin maxi starter
- Royal Canin giant starter
- Glow max
- Sweet potato/potato
Vaccination plays a vital/important role in protecting your dog against any infectious diseases and improve your dog’s health. Vaccination protects your pet from several highly contagious/harmful diseases such as canine distemper and respiratory infections. It also protects us from Rabies(a transmissible disease) which is a greater risk to humans.
The Vaccination cost of the Golden retriever is Rs.3,200 to Rs.4,500 per annum. As a pets blogger, we recommend the customer to take your dog to a certified and good Veterinarian or Veterinary Doctor( Medical professional who provides treatment to animals ).
Advantages of vaccines-
- Free from the Disease
- Maintain Physical Health
- Increase the lifespan of your dog
- Makes your dog active
The dogs even require routine/daily/timely grooming to safeguard/ensure the skin and the coat. Proper grooming should be done to maintain the healthy skin and hair of your dog.
As the Golden Retriever is a dog with a hairy body which requires timely bathing the dog from shampoo and brushing the hairs should be done timely to protect the dog from germs and dust and also trim the nails of your dog every 6 months.
Grooming Cost of Golden Retriever is Rs.300 to Rs.1000.
Advantages of grooming are-
- Maintains the skin health
- Removes germs
- Removes bacteria and dust
- Make the dog Active
- Fights against infections and diseases
Generally, the Training Cost depends upon the skills of a trainer but the Average Training Cost will be Rs.1,500 to Rs.2,500 per month.
Training your dog is much more important than other things. As training helps to understand the relationship between a dog and the owner. Training a dog has much importance –
- The dog will follow the owner’s instruction and command
- Throughout the training, the dog will become more Sociable.
- The dog will be very loyal to you and will ensure your safety in every manner
These are the Training steps that are to be followed by a trainer during the training process.
- House and Crate Training
- Leash Training
- Clicker Training
- Basic Commands
- Proofing Behaviours
- Advanced Training
In India, it has become compulsory and mandatory for all pet owners to register their dogs. Average registration cost of the dog is Rs.2,500 to Rs.4,000.
Importance of pet Registration is-
- It will help you to find your lost dog
- Gives Golden Retriever an different identify name in government records
- Reduces the risk of been lost
A golden retriever is a dog breed that loves to travel and enjoying travelling a lot. This particular can’t live alone, they are very comfortable/familiar with the family/owner. So u should take your dog with you. Average travelling cost of Golden retriever is Rs.1000 to Rs.2000 per trip.
Golden Retriever Information- Facts, History, Appearance and Size
Golden Retriever Facts
- They are medium-sized dog breed whose origin is from the country Scottland and bred in the mid 19th Century.
- This particular dog breed looks like as same as Labrador. The distinction/difference is only that the Golden Retriever has a hairy body as compared to Labrador have small hairs.
- This dog breed is very kind, friendly and of cool temperament.
- These dog breeds are very active /agile and very energetic and love playing with small children.
- The dog breed is very intelligent and easy to train.
- The dog breed is very loyal to its owners and follows every instructions/command of the owners.
- They are family dogs and can’t live away from their owner/family and are very cute and lovable dogs.
- As the name(golden retriever), they are mostly of Golden colour only.
- Their Average Life-span is 10-12 years.
- The Avg. Height of the Golden retriever is 22-24 inches and the Avg. The weight of the dog is 29-34 kgs.
- The dog breed is very famous all over the world who are used in most of the T.V. shows and movies and they are used in tracking, search, rescue mission/operation, hunting and in the police force but they are not guarding dogs.
- They are a mix of many dog breed.
- The rank of the dog is 4th according to the smartest dogs in the world.
- According to the club of America,61% of the Golden retriever dies from a different form of Cancer.
- According to the AKC (American Kennel Club), this dog breed ranks at 3rd position which states that this dog breed is very famous in the world.
History and Origin
The dog was originally bred in Scottland in the mid 19th century. In early history, the other name of Golden retriever is Dudley Marjoribanks. The dog was first seen at a British dog show in 1908 and the dog was admired from the beginning of its history in America, but the breed’s popularity took off in the 1970s. The dog was used as a watchdog but never used as a guard dog. also see golden retriever price in India above
The Golden retriever dog is very similar to the very famous dog breed Labrador and has a long fluffy ear. But due to the more hairy body of the Golden retriever, the distinction can be made.
They are medium-sized with an Avg. Height of 22-24 inches and the Avg. Weight of 29-34 kgs and also very agile/active which means the energy level of the dog is very good.
They appear to be the cutest/lovable dogs in the world. The dog breed is mostly found Golden in colour and the dog is very comfortable with the family members and small children.
The dog breed is very cool temperament, kind, intelligent, and very brave in nature.
Size and Colour
The given table shows that the Height and Weight of both Male and Female Golden Retriever dog breed.
|Male||22-24 inches||29-24 Kgs|
|Female||20-22 inches||25-29 Kgs|
The dog can be gound in three colours that is –
- Light Golden
- Dark Golden
These three colours are available in this breed. If the breeder is selling you the other colours then we suggest that not to buy the dog because other than the above three colours are fake, not original.
Health problems in Golden retriever dog
Cancer- Golden retriever has a high chance of getting cancer as compared to other dog breeds. The types of Cancer associated with the Golden retriever are –
Lymphosarcoma- It is the type of cancer arising from lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
Mastocytoma- It is the type of cancer in which growth or lump of white blood cells(WBC), can involve the skin and muscle tissue and other tissues.
Osteosarcoma-It is the most common form of bone cancer in dogs.
Epilepsy- It is a disorder of recurring seizures that can be idiopathic or have an unknown cause.
The golden retriever has a high chance of occurrence of epilepsy in the age of 6 months to 5 years of age.
Hip Dysplasia- It is a genetic disease in dogs, that refers to an abnormality of the hip joint that affects a lot of large breed dogs such as the Golden Retriever.
Elbow Dysplasia- It is a group of congenital elbow disease that Golden retriever is prone to get. There is a malformation of the elbow joint, and because of this the bone or cartilage may be damaged.
Von Willebrand Disease(VWD)- It is a common genetic blood disorder that is found mostly in Golden retrievers. A result of the disease may cause excessive bleeding when injured.
Chest pain- Golden retrievers are known to develop conditions that affect their heart and lungs.
Eye conditions- The dog may have certain eye health problems
Central Progressive Retinal Atrophy(CPRA)- This is a degenerative retinal disease that can affect the pigment cells at the centre of the retina.
Golden retrievers may suffer from many types of skin disease due to their dense undercoat and long outer coat. One out of two may develop some sort of skin problems, which can come from several source-cold, dirt, pollen, food, fleas, warm and cold air, fungus, and bacteria.
There are many types of skin problems found in Golden retriever are-
- Lick Granuloma- dog’s urge to lick the lower portion of the legs.
2. Seborrhea- It is a chronic inflammatory skin disease that happens due to excessive discharge of sebum from sebaceous glands.
3. Sebaceous Cysts-skin swelling in the sebaceous gland took place.
5. Sebaceous Adenitis- a hereditary disease in which the dog has hair loss due to the gland becoming inflamed.
- Bloating- is a condition in which the dog’s stomach fills with gas, food, fluid causing it to expand quickly.
- Ear-infection- It is most common in Golden Retriever dog due to their long floppy ears and the lack of airflow.
- Hypothyroidism- is a hormonal condition involving the thyroid gland which produces a hormone called thyroxine that regulates your dog’s metabolism.
- Loose knees(Luxating Patella)- refers to the kneecap moving out of the position.
Life-span of Golden retriever in India
The average lifespan of a Golden Retriever is 10 years to 12 years. (as considered as the good and normal life span).
India is a country where the climatic conditions are moderate which means that not extremely hot and not extreme cold. So in India, the dogs can live more happily and more comfortably than in other countries.
So, in India the avg. life expectancy/span may be more(can live more) than other countries due to the reason stated above.
Some factors that may affect the life-span or life expectancy of Golden retriever are-
- Healthy food- feed your dog with proper healthy and nutritional food to make your dog remain stronger and healthier.
- Morning walk- take your dog to the morning walk to build the strength of your dog.
- Timely check-ups and timely vaccinations- provide time-time check-ups from a well known veterinary doctor and also provide timely vaccination to your dog as it will help to fight against infections and other viruses/ diseases.
FAQ’s On: Golden Retriever Price in Delhi
Keep things in mind before raising a Golden Retriever in Delhi dog
- If you have this dog breed then make sure that you should socialize your dog with your family members and small children.
- Provide proper time-time nutritional food to your dog to remain healthy and strong.
- Provide your dog with a calcium bone from a pet shop. This will make your dog canines and other teeth stronger.
- Provide good training to your Golden retriever so than the dog can follow your command/instructions and it makes it easy to communicate with your dog.
- Keep your Golden retriever free from belts and keep the dog open so the dog can freely move.
- Don’t keep your dog in a Crowd or congested place.
- If you notice that your Golden retriever feels lethargic, tired and unwilling to walk/exercise.soo this leads to coughing and difficulty in breathing. So take care of your dog and take to a well-reputed Veterinarian and provide immediate and instant check-up and vaccination to your dog
Which is the best shop in Delhi where I can adopt a Golden Retriever puppy?
The best shop to adopt a golden retriever puppy in Delhi can be anyone, but the matters how much they are reliable for their golden retriever services.
In Delhi, there are lots of seller and breeder who breed thousands of golden retriever in a year, but when come on to quality only a few of them are the best rest of them are poor inbreeding.
These all thoughts makes it very tough to tell the best shop of adoption in Delhi for a golden retriever, but before buying a golden retriever you must check the steps to check the originality of golden retriever
Where can I buy a golden retriever in Delhi?
There are many ways to get pure and pet quality golden retriever in Delhi, pets web has searches lots of way to make it possible lets us discuss it
1.Buying from online mode
- Reputed Breeder
Can Golden Retriever survive in Delhi?
Yes, Golden Retriever can survive in Delhi due to their temperament and body hairs textures. But survival depends on the surroundings and environment you give to a golden retriever and also see golden retriever price in Delhi above.
What causes Hip Dysplasia in Golden Retriever?
Hip Dysplasia is a genetic disease that is affected by many different factors like diet, environment, muscle mass, growth rate, hormones, and many more.
As this disease is most likely can be seen in the large breed dogs(basically, greater than 22 kg which is 50 lb) as well as these puppies should be kept at a normal lean weight natural growth instead of overfed and encouraging them to grow big.
The first basic symptom that can be seen is the weakness and pain in the hind legs which is the usual clinical signs.
Secondly, the dog appears unstable and is unwilling to rise from a sitting or lying position.
Some of the dogs will limp to climb the stairs.
What are the symptoms which show that whether your dog is suffering from Elbow Dysplasia or not in Golden Retriever?
Lameness is the most common sign of elbow dysplasia. Most of the dogs will show lameness at a young age between 8 months to 2 years old though some dogs may not become lame until later in life.
Sign of lameness are most obvious after lying down or after exercise.
What are the symptoms which show that whether your dog is suffering from Epilepsy or not?
Your vet may suspect that whether your dog has epilepsy if they have at least two unprovoked epileptic seizures for more than 24 hours apart.
It is difficult for the vet to tell difference between seizures and other health problems and see whether your golden retriever has seizures or not. So, make sure you provide your vet a thorough description of abnormal event or a video recording can also help, which can further help in their diagnosis
What are the most common causes of this (Osteochondrosis) disease in Golden Retriever?
The main causes of this disease that can be taken into consideration are genetics.
Most research has been done on the elbow where genetics plays an important role.
There can be other causes also which may include nutrition, exercise, housing, and many other factors.
Golden Retriever price list in India (City Wise)
|City Name||Base Price||Show quality||Annual cost||Food cost||Vet cost||Grooming|
Golden Retriever Shop
According to petsweb researches and analysis we have found pet shop in Delhi for getting full information regarding golden retriever price in Delhi or golden retriever puppy price in Delhi
|Shop Name||Full Address|
|PK PET SHOP||Shop No- 1, 235, Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, opposite PNB Bank, RPS Colony, Khanpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110062|
|Negi Pets Shops||KHANPUR MAIN MARKET, Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110062|
|Dev Pets||Vardhman Star City Mall, M-80 Ground Floor, Sector 7 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075|
|Asia Pets Shop||A-3 Pillor no.757 near metro station Dwarka Mord, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110059|
|Testify Pet Shop||Kakarola Housing Complex, Shop no -292,G/F KAKROLA, opp. Mahila Park, Sector 15 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078|
|Gaurav Dog World||8/1 Pream nager, Tyagraj stadium Safdarjung bus terminal, New Delhi, Delhi 110003|
|Dav Pet Lover’s||Pacific Mall Near Subhash Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110027|