A Helpfull, loving and Active, Kuvasz are the best companions of humans, whether to be kept outside the home or as Apartment dog. Kuvasz is perfect box of activeness, cuteness and intelligence, The breed are developed and Reproduced for playing and fun purpose. Here is everything you need to know about Kuvasz price in india
Kuvasz Price in India
|AVERAGE PRICE IN INDIA (BASIC)||₹15,000 to ₹25,000|
|COMMON COAT COLORS||Black, White|
|LITTER SIZE||4-7 Puppies (approx.)|
The Average Kuvasz Price in India is between ₹15000 to ₹25000 and total monthly should of kuvasz is ₹4000pm
We always recommend buying Kuvasz dog from reputed and certified to get proper assurance and better pet quality kuvasz dog breed.
Kuvasz price depends on the location, reputed breeder pricing, pet quality or show quality, rates and taxes of the Indian government and other factors.
Parents of the dog always rise kuvasz from the reputed breeder, reputed breeder gives you assurance of quality and healthy dog bred, Kuvasz dog prices are similar to Saint bernard price in delhi
To know more details about various other dog price in India you can directly contact us by email given above.
Kuvasz Puppy price in India
Kuvasz is a very demanding dog bred, mainly kuvasz puppy price in India is ₹15,000 to ₹ 25,000. The price of this dog breed depends on the breeder and the location of the parents living.
We always want that user who usually come to see us buy kuvasz puppy from the reputed breeder only, In India there is a shortage of kuvasz dog so they can charge you higher amounts listed above.
Before buying a kuvasz puppy in India as parents need to see the overall pricing of kuvasz dog in India, This might give a clear idea about kuvasz dog rang in India
Factors Affecting Kavasz price in India
1.Reputed Breeder:- When it’s some to the quality and healthy dog breeder user choose reputed breeder to breed the best quality of kuvasz puppy dog. The generally reputed breeder may cost you higher and above the list price. But the purity of dog are been in control.
2,Pet quality vs Show quality: – Mainly, user choose pet quality dog breed for their family. Pet quality is simple and a healthy breed comes with full quality. Pet quality kuvasz dog come in Rang of ₹15000 to ₹25000. But show quality kuvasz comes in the range between ₹40000 to ₹60000.
3.Demands and Locations:- mainly the price of kuvasz in India affected by the location as well as demands. Kuvasz is not too demanding in India as they are not been identified by the general public, but they are a very expensive dog breed.
4.Taxes and Rated:-
Kuvasz Insurance cost
The average insurance cost of kuvasz in India is ₹3000 to ₹5000 per premium. The insurance cost in India depends on the insurance policy taken by the parents for his dog.
The insurance premium are been paid up by using cash, E-banking, debit/credit cards or cheques.
Higher the premium higher will the insurance cost lower the premium lower will be the Insurance cost, insurance will include:-
- Death Because of accident
- Expenses related to treatment
- accident on transit in the road, air, water, etc.
- Dog theft
- Other Party liability
Here are some Best Insurance Company in India for the dog, namely:-
- Pet AssurePet First
Feeding cost of Kavasz ₹2,200 to ₹3,000 per month, the feeding cost depends on the quality of the food a parent served to his dog.
High-quality nutritional food cost starts from ₹3,000 to ₹5,000 per month. A Middle-class family can go for the medium quality of food.
- Royal Canin maxi starter
- Royal Canin giant starter
- Glow max
- Milk with chappati
- Apple, Banana, etc.
- Sweet potato
Mainly, kuvasz in India vaccination cost is ₹3000 to ₹4000 per annum, still, this depends on the company you have taken.
As a pets blogger, we recommend the user to buy the best quality vaccines from a certified doctor.
Try to avoid going to uncertified or other persons. Ignorance of vaccination can be problematic to parents and the kuvasz dog.
Advantages of Vaccination:-
- Better Health
- Free from Diseases
- Better Physical structure
- Dogs Actives
kuvasz grooming cost in india is start with ₹300 to ₹10000 per month. Mostly depending on the grooming tanner you have choose.
Kuvasz is very neat and clean dog breed, love to live where no dirt, smell and noises is present in environment. Looking kuvasz without grooming is not pleasent. grooming keeps dog health in good position.
Mainly, the kuvasz Training cost in India is ₹3000 to ₹5000. The cost of training is per season and month. Kuvasz is very active and energetic needs lots of exercise and training on regular bases.
It’s very compulsory to get your kuvasz trained. Here are some following techniques of training a dog
- House and Crate training
- Leash Training
- Clicker Training
- Basic Commands
- Proofing Behaviors
- Advanced Training
The average travel cost of Kuvasz in India is ₹1000 to ₹2000 per trip. This cost depends on the airline or the vessel parents choose. Best airline and Vessels company may charge you more for better facilities and services.
Kavusz is one of the dogs who have the same feels and love towards travelling in the words. It is very compulsory to take your dog while your family travelling.
Kavusz is a very shay nature dog generally they stop feeding when their parents are not closer.
Kuvasz Registration cost in India
The Average registration/Licensed cost in India is ₹2000 to ₹3000 per Life. Registration cost not depends on the company or any other factors.
In India, it is now compulsory to get your lovely dog registered or licensed by the central government of India. Registration of dog can help the parents to find out the date of birth and lost identity. After buying kuvasz dog in India is mediatory to get registered in the government norms
Kuvasz Information- Facts, History, Appearance, Characteristics and Size
All About Kuvasz dog breed and Interesting Facts
- The Kuvasz is an ancient Hungarian dog breed as their origin was Hungary(a country in Europe). This is the most famous dog breed of Hungary which came into existence or in the territory of Hungary in the 9th century AD.
- They are largely white, courageous and fearless dog breeds.
- The Farmers used them as a guard dog to save the livestock(for eg. Sheep and goat) for their protection against other dangerous animals.
- This particular is very kind and intelligent as compared to other dog breeds.
- This dog breed is well muscled and agile which means very active.
- These dog breeds are big and very loyal to humans/owners and very protective to the owners.
- The dog breed is very sweet and patient as they can easily/comfortably live with the family members and with small children.
- Grooming of Kuvasz is not soo easy as they have a hairy body that requires brushing twice a week and they have a double coat.
- The energy level of the dog is good and maintainable.
- According to the American Kennel Club, the dog ranked 165.
- Their avg. height is 26-30 inches and the avg. weight is 80-120 pounds which men’s 48-62 kgs.
- The dog breed is very brave, extremely dominant and suspicious with strangers.
- Training of Kuvasz is relatively tricky and requires a lot of patience.
- They are sensitive and don’t like to go away from family for a long.
- This breed is formally recognized in 1931 by the American Kennel Club.
- The Kuvasz dogs were kept as noble guard dogs by the king of Hungary in the late 15th century.
- The kuvasz was also cast in the 1996 American movie HOMEWARD BOUND II (lost in San Francisco).
History and Origin
Kuvasz is the ancient Hungarian shepherd dog breed that came into the territory of Hungary in the 9th century AD.
They have been used to guard and protect the livestock ( for example:- Sheep, goat, cow and buffalo, etc.) from predators for a century in central Europe.
Archaeologist found several evidence or proof of their existence in this region even from the 10th century and the historical record show that they were used by the earliest Hungarian Kings for hunting by since that were living in this region at that time.
In the 19th century, this dog breed becomes idle guard dog in this region. In world war 1st and world war 2nd, this particular dog breed played a major role in guarding its territory
The kuvasz dog breed is very proportional which means not so short and not so long and is very agile/active which have an average height of 26-30 inches(66-76 cm) and have an average weight of 48-62 kgs.
They are big-sized, muscled dog breed and usually healthy dog breeds
They are white in colour, strong, courageous and fearless dog breed. This dog breed is very kind, cool, Intelligent.
They are big-sized, very loyal to humans/owners and protective to the owners.
The dog breed is very sweet, friendly and patient as they can easily/comfortably live with the family members and the small children.
The energy level of the dog is very good. The dog breed is very brave, extremely dominant and suspicious with the strangers.
From their appearance, they are used as guard dogs to protect cattle from the predator.
The Avg. size which includes the height and weight of Kuvasz is given in the below table-
The given table shows that the height and weight of both male and female Kuvasz dog breed.
Kuvasz Dog breed comes in white coat only in India, If your breeder selling you other colour kavasz dog then we suggest you not to buy such dog. Only white coat is available in this particular dog breed.
Grooming of Kuvasz
Grooming is a part of life and essential in day-day life. Every dog requires proper and timely grooming to safeguard and protect their skin from damage and harmful infections and also helps to fight against unwanted infection and also removes the dirt and unwanted smell.
Grooming is much needed of Kuvasz as the dog has a hairy body and requires brushing twice or thrice a week. This dog breed requires routine bathing to minimize shedding and to maintain healthy skin and coat, the dog should be bathed two to 2 days a week from a dog shampoo and body-wash depending on activities and lifestyle. Also, trim the nails of the dog every 5-6 months.
Kuvasz Training In India
Training your dog is much necessary for better understanding. Training benefits both dog and owner. Working regularly with your dog helps you to understand the needs better, making you a better owner as well. Training helps your dog to be more sociable, makes boarding your dog go smoothly.
Dog training is much less about the teaching of commands and much more about how you live with your dog. Virtually all of your dog’s behaviours (good and bad) and created by the way you’re living with him.
Kuvasz training starts the moment you bring your home. Try to Teach your Kuvasz the daily routines that will govern life.
Kuvasz Training Commands in india:-
- Where the food and water dishes are located.
- What times of day he will eat.
- Where is the bed is.
- What time he goes to bed.
- What time he will be taken out in the morning.
- Where he should go to the bathroom.
- Where his grooming spot is (for brushing, trimming, nail, clipping, teeth cleaning).
Types of Training
House and Crate training-House training(also called housebreaking or potty training) is one of the first things u need to work on with your dog. Crate training can be a very helpful part of the training process.
Leash Training-Every dog needs to learn to walk on a leash. Besides the fact that most areas have leash laws, there will be times when keeping your dog on a leash is for his safety. Learn how to introduce your dog or puppy to the leash, then teach him how to walk properly on the leash, even beside you on a bike/scooter.
Socializing-It means training your dog or puppy to accept new peoples, animals, and various places by exposing him to these things. Socialized dogs are less likely to develop behaviour problems and are generally more welcomed by others. Socialization can also help prevent the development of fears and phobias.
Clicker Training-a a common form of positive reinforcement is a simple and effective dog training method. Although it is still fine to train your dog without clicker training, many peoples find it helpful. With clicker training, you can easily and effectively teach your dog all kinds of basic and advanced commands and tricks. It’s fast and easy to learn how to clicker train your dog.
Basic Commands-there are some basic commands and dog tricks that every dog should know like come, speak, drop it, stay, back up, etc. Basic commands give your dog structure. Besides, they can help you overcome common dog behaviour problems and will help keep your dog safe.
Proofing Behaviours-proofing is the last step in training your dog to do any new behaviour. learn how to proof behaviours so your dog will be as obedient at the park or a friend’s house. Remember, just because you have reached the final stages of training, it doesn’t mean that behaviour problems won’t crop up.
Health problems of Kuvasz Dog in india
- Infections-It is a major health problem in dogs due to the infections in different parts like ears(ear infection), nose(nose infection ), lung (lung infection), etc in which most of the dogs die.
- Cancer – no vaccination is there to cure cancer. so this is a major health issue from which most of the dogs dies.
- Lymphoma – It is a type of cancer diagnosed in dogs most commonly in kuvasz. It develops from specific cells of the immune system, called lymphocytes, that circulate through the blood.
- Bloating-It happens when has or food stretches a dog’s stomach. It is a severe pain faced by the dogs.
- Obesity- It is the most common problems in dogs which are caused by the over-eating of food at irregular intervals. It is an accumulation of excess body fat. Obesity impacts a dog’s health and longevity.
life span of kuvasz in India
The Kuvasz lives an Average life of 10-12 years which is meant to be a good lifespan. This is a normal life expectancy of the dogs. The average life expectancy of this dog varies from country to country(as the temperature are different )
A country like India which has a moderate temperature (which means India has normal climatic conditions and meant to be that India has no extreme hot and extremely cold temperature) throughout the year as compared to other countries India is the only country where the lifespan may be more by 2-4 years and can live a maximum of the age.
Factors affecting the life-span of Kuvasz
- Nutritional food:-Provide your dog a better nutritional or high-quality vitamin food that will make your dog healthier.
- Health check-ups:-It is much necessary to feed a dog, regular and monthly basis check-up should be there from a veterinary Doctor.
- Daily taking to morning walk:-his factor will improve and enhance your dog’s life.
- timely grooming:-timely and proper grooming is much needed to safe your dog from infections and other diseases and also keeps your dog free from dirt, smell and infection.
Keep things in mind before raising this dog breed
If you have this dog breed, so make sure to supervise under action with kids, family members and outsiders or socialize these dogs with all known members with due care.
Provide proper training skills to the dog from the beginning to make the dog very familiar to you and your family members.
Take the dog for a walk on regular basis to maintain your dog healthy throughout the life span and to boost the stamina of your dog.
We should keep our Kuvasz in an open space not in a congested area/place as the dog is not capable to live in a small or congested area/place.
Please don’t tie the dog with a belt or chain as this damages the legs of the dog and affects the mind and other health issues.
Provide timely nutritional food to the dog to maintain good and balanced digestion of your dog.
Giving time to time vaccination(as it helps the dog for fighting with infections and viruses and other diseases as well.
Provide multi-vitamin capsules and calcium to the dog, so it helps the dog to remain healthy throughout life and also increases the lifespan of your dog.
Provide regular and timely check-ups to your dog.
Kuvasz dog breed are on of the famous breed in the world, The word kuvasz its self contain lots of respect and incremental things. When we comes to kuvasz price in India which is already listed above, these prices of kuvasz depends on the breeder and demands of the Kuvasz in India.
Buying kuvasz in India is very tough work as kuvasz breed is rear breed only few reputed breeder produced these types of breed.
we suggest user that before buying kuvasz dog in India they must prefer pricing structure of kuvasz in India