The most common question people ask, “what is chow chow price in India?” and Many of you might wonder about the initial cost of chow chow in India.
That’s a good question and we do have perfect answers, from gathering information from servals of website, we can finally conclude the price of chow chow.
In, India chow chow dog breed is demanding with a perfect smile making ability, short high, energetic, active dog breed attract people heart in India.
A loving, Playful and Friendly, Chow Chow is the great companions, whether to be kept outside or as an Apartment dog. Chow Chow is the perfect blend of intelligence, cuteness and activeness, The breed is developed for playing and enjoyment purpose. Look out the Chow Chow price in India below.
Chow Chow price in India
|AVERAGE PRICE IN INDIA (BASIC)||₹30,000 to ₹50,000|
|BREED NAME||Chow Chow|
|COMMON COAT COLORS||White, Black and Tri-colour|
|LITTER SIZE||4-7 Puppies (approx.)|
In India, Chow Chow price starts from Rs.30,000 which goes up to Rs.50,000 in India These varies on the quality, size breed health and colour. Prices of chow chow differ from Location of buyer.
We always recommend buying a Chow Chow puppy from a certified breeder for you to rest assured of buying original chow chow puppies. Although buying chow chow from breeder mils may cost you lower but the surety of originality is to be doubtful. Try not to buy poodle from the mils of the dog breeder, there is no assurance of your dog breed.
The Chow-Chow is usually an expensive dog breed as compared to other dog breeds. Its price varies from quality to quality. Less quality less the price, more or good quality more price.
It depends on several factors like the quality of the canine, the gender of the pooch et cetera. The Chow-Chow dog varies from one breeder to another.
Chow Chow Price in Delhi
Chow Chow price in Delhi starts from Rs.32,000 which goes up to Rs.52,000 We recommend the user to buy chow chow from a reputed breeder. These varies on the quality, size breed health and colour.
Before buying a pure chow chow dog breed you must see the prices of chow in Delhi and we recommend the user to check the certificate of originality of chow chow. You can contact us for better information regarding the chow chow dog breed.
Chow Chow Price in Mumbai
Definitely, as a user, you have heard about the chow chow price in Mumbai which is between Rs.30,000 to Rs50,000 be aware of the mixed breed and other mils breeder before buying chow chow in Mumbai.
Chow Chow Dog price in India
Generally, Chow Chow dog price in India depends on servals number of factors like colouring, health, size, coat, fur and location. The prices of chow chow dog start from ₹30,000 to ₹50,000.
The prices may go up when you are planning to buy a high-quality dog breed the average price of a high-quality chow chow dog is ₹40,000 which can go up to ₹70,000.
There might some extra expenses when chow chow dog was imported from outside in India, taxes like custom also plays important role in uplifting the price of chow chow.
Generally, dog breed like Siberian husky, American bully is imported, extra charges are taken from the buyer for this.
Annual Cost of Chow Chow dog in India:-
- Vet cost, including basic and lab test ₹1,200 to ₹4,000.
- Spay Cost: ₹500 to ₹600.
- Feeding cost (does not include snacks and treats): ₹4,000 to ₹7,000 per month
- Training Cost: ₹2,000 to ₹5,000 for the full course
- Other miscellaneous expenses: ₹1,000 to ₹2,000 per month
Factors on Chow Chow Dog price in India depends
Not only the initial Chow Chow dog price in India will lead to a conclusion, but there are also numbers of another factor on which Chow Chow price depends.
1. Quality:-The price of a dog depends on the quality of the dog breed you buy, buying from a reputed breeder recommends to the user, buying Chow Chow puppy from reputed will ensure you about the quality dog.
2. Health:-A Health dog always protects family and it has been found that a dog physically fit can make owners live good by doing some extra efforts.
3. Location:-This is the most important which influence the Chow Chow dog price in India, on researching on the price of this breed we have analyzed that every city has their price structure and planes to sell chow chow in India.
We suggest before paying thousands of rupees to the seller you should have a look at the list of Chow Chow dog price in different states below.
Chow Chow Puppy Price in India
People in India run after the pets shop for any inquiries related to the puppy, this is the most common and wrong practice done by people who reside in India.
Before reaching to pets should know about the price of Chow Chow puppy in India, this could help in barraging price.
Mainly, a Chow Chow puppy price in India starts from ₹30,000 which move to ₹50,000 varies on location, gender, coat, taxes rates and health of the breed.
If you are wounding about the prices of high-quality Chow Chow puppy then it might cost you around ₹70,000 or above in some cases.
Pomeranian Puppy cost In Her First Year:-
- Vet cost, including basic and lab test ₹1,000 to ₹2,000.
- Spay Cost: ₹500 to ₹600.
- Feeding cost (does not include snacks and treats): ₹1,000 to ₹10,000 per month
- Training Cost: ₹5,000 to ₹8,000 for the full course
- Other miscellaneous expenses: ₹500 to ₹2,000 per month.
Factors on Chow Chow puppy price in India depends
Not only the initial Chow Chow puppy price in India will lead to a conclusion, but there are also numbers of another factor on which Chow Chow price depends.
1. Demand & Supply:-The price of Chow Chow puppy depends mostly on demand, generally, one out of ten home has Chow Chow puppy, and this is a huge number in India and supply is not enough to cope up with demands, that is why the price of dog increases.
2. Quality:-The price of the puppy depends on the quality of the puppy breed you buy, we recommend the user to buy a Chow Chow puppy from a reputed and certified breeder, buying a Chow Chow puppy from reputed will ensure you about the quality dog.
3. Coat:-Chow Chow have beautiful White, Red& Brown coat which make their presence wrathful, this advances used by the breeder to make up prices.
List 0f: Chow Chow Price In India
|City||Pet quality (₹)||Show quality (₹)||Total Annual cost (₹)|
How to Read List of Chow Chow Price In India
In India, people prefer going to pets shop and buying product. This is the most common wrong practices done by Indian, before running to pets shop a potential owner should be aware of chow chow price in India, this could help in bargaining.
Chow Chow dog is one of the most adorable dog breed in India, People are still in question mark mind set. Why to trust petsweb.in price structure.
Well we do have an answers for this, petsweb have researched thousands of pets website and have good experience in pricing, then finally conclude the chow chow dog price in India to you.
Now question arises “how to read list of chow chow price?” That very good question to read out chow chow dog price in India you must have idea about the demand of the dog breed you are looking at, chow chow are easy available cheap price dog.
Annual cost of chow chow dog breed is listed below:-
|Bases||Price in (₹)|
|Chow Chow Puppy price in India||₹30,000 to ₹50,000|
|Feeding cost||₹2,000 to ₹3,000|
|Vet cost||₹6,000 to ₹12,000|
|Training Cost||₹1,000 to ₹5,000|
|Registration Cost||₹500 to ₹1,000|
|Boarding Cost||₹1,000 to ₹2,000|
Most of the customers pay Rs.3000/- to Rs.4000/- per month to ensure their Chow-Chow. You can spend according to you and according to your budget.
Our dog insurance provides coverage for accidents and illness while allowing you to build a dog insurance policy that fits your budget and the needs of your Chow-Chow and Toy poodle.
Why we insure our dog?
- To cover the expenses incurred on the treatment of your dog.
- To recover the dog from theft.
- To protect the dog from big harm.
- It keeps you financially supported in case of any accidents and illness.
Best Pets Insurance Companies in India
- Pet Assure
- 24 Pet Watch
- Pet First
We can take our dog via Air-ways and Water-ways also by registering your dog and booking a separate pet section Ticket.
The travel cost of both By Air and Water(ship) depends upon your final destination.
The dogs are ‘Hodophile’ in nature which means ‘the one who loves travelling. Most of the dog loves/likes to travel like human beings.
The dog is treated as a member of the family and arrange all facilities for them like a human. They also take their dog with them when they travel or go outside.
House and Crate training- House training(also called housebreaking or potty training) is one of the first things u need to work on with your dog. Crate training can be a very helpful part of the training process.
Leash Training-Every dog needs to learn to walk on a leash. Besides the fact that most areas have leash laws, there will be times when keeping your dog on a leash is for his safety. Learn how to introduce your dog or puppy to the leash then teaches him how to walk properly on the leash, even beside you on a bike/scooter.
Socializing-It means training your dog or puppy to accept new peoples, animals, and various places by exposing him to these things. Socialized dogs are less likely to develop behaviour problems and are generally more welcomed by others. Socialization can also help prevent the development of fears and phobias.
Clicker Training-a a common form of positive reinforcement is a simple and effective dog training method. Although it is still fine to train your dog without clicker training, many peoples find it helpful. With clicker training, you can easily and effectively teach your dog all kinds of basic and advanced commands and tricks. It’s fast and easy to learn how to clicker train your dog.
Basic Commands-there is some basic commands and dog tricks that every dog should know like come, peak, drop it, stay, back up, etc. Basic commands give your dog structure. Also, they can help you overcome common dog behaviour problems and will help keep your dog safe.
Proofing Behaviors-proofing is the last step in training your dog to do any new behaviour. learn how to proof behaviours so your dog will be as obedient at the park or a friend’s house. Remember, just because you have reached the final stages of training, it doesn’t mean that behaviour problems won’t crop up.
Advanced Training-once your dog has mastered all the basics, you can consider moving on to more advanced tricks. These activities will help keep your dog active, fit and mentally stimulated. Secondly, they will help strengthen the bond you share with your canine companion. Remember that training is an ongoing process.
You will never be completely finished. It is important to keep working on obedience training throughout the life of your dog. People who learn a language at a young age but stop speaking that language may forget much of it as they grow older.
The same goes for your dog: use it or lose it. Running through even the most basic tricks and commands will help them stay fresh in your dog’s mind and it’s a great way to spend time with your dog.
The price of Registration depends upon the dog. The registration cost is high when your dog is much expensive. So according to the price of the dog price of licensed varies. The Average cost of Registration/Licensed of a dog is approx. Rs.2200—Rs.2500.
Generally, the Average feeding cost of chow chow in India will be Rs.2500- Rs.3500 approx. and high nutritional/protein food needed Rs.4000- Rs.5000 approx. per month expense on food for Chow-Chow.
List of Chow Chow Food In India
- Royal Canin maxi starter
- Royal Canin Giant starter
- Glow max (full of omega 3,6 and other essential elements)
- Mediboost (immunity booster, extra energy, healthy heart)
- Sweet potato
Chow Chow Dog Information: Facts, History, Appearance, Size and Colour
Chow-Chow is the most ancient dog breeds in the world who belongs to China since 2000 years ago.3000 year ago, they belong to Arctic Asia and migrated to Magnolia and then migrated from Magnolia to Siberia and finally migrated to China (Northern region).
In the 1820s, the dog breed was kept in an exhibition in London Zoo stating that this is a wild dog breed of China.
American Kennel Club officially registered this dog breed in 1903. According to American Kennel Club, this dog breed is the 75th most famous dog breed out of 195 dog breeds. These dogs were used as guard dogs in older times and used to take care of sheep’s and cattle and to guard them.
- The Chow-Chow dog breed is one of the oldest dog breeds in the world. The Chow-Chow are the most ancient dog breed of China, which are majorly found in the parts of Northern China.
- The Chow-Chow is a very shy dog breed, with a broad skull and small, triangular, erect ears with rounded tips.
- The breed is known for a very dense double coat that is either smooth or rough.
- The Chow-Chow, an all-purpose dog of ancient china, presents the picture of a macular, deep-chested aristocrat with an air of inscrutable timelessness.
- Serious-minded, and aloof, the Chow-Chow is a breed of unique delights.
- Chow-Chow is a powerful, compactly built dogs standing as high as 20 inches at the shoulder and their distinctive traits include a lion’s-mane ruff around the head and shoulders, a blue-black tongue, deep-set almond eyes that add to a scowling, snobbish expression, and a stiff-legged gait. Chow-Chow can have rough or smooth coats of red, black, blue, cinnamon, or cream.
- They are the cleanest of dogs: they housebreak easily, have little doggy odour, and are known to be fastidious as cats.
- They are very loyal to the loved ones and aloof with strangers.
- They are very friendly with children and family members.
- They are medium-sized dog breed and lazy.
- The Chow-Chow are very stubborn but are very lovable and friendly.
|Breed Type||Not Working|
|Life Span||11-13 years|
|Chow Chow Price in India||Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000|
|Daily Exercise||1-2 hours a day|
|Colour Found||White, Black, Tri|
|Temperament & Speciality||Smart, Intelligent , Obedient, Active and Powerful|
|Training Advice||Fast trainable, leaning ability, flexibility|
|Tendency to Bark||Low|
|Average Body Temperature||34-37 degree|
The Chow-Chow is very shy in nature as compares to other dog breeds, square in profile, with a broad skull and small, triangular, erect ears with rounded tips.
The breed is known for a very dense double coat that is either smooth or rough. The fur is particularly thick in the neck area, giving it a distinctive ruff or mane appearance. The coat may be shaded red, black, blue, cinnamon/fawn or cream.
The Chow-Chow are powerful, compactly built dogs standing as high as 20 inches at the shoulder.
Their distinctive traits include a lion’s-mane ruff around the head and shoulders, has a blue-black tongue, deep-set almond eyes that add to a scowling, snobbish expression, a stiff-legged gait, lazy and stubborn in nature.
They have a very cool temperament and appears to be the cutest dogs in the world.
The Avg. size which includes the height and weight of Chow-Chow is given in the below table-
|Gender||Height (inches)||Weight (kg)|
|Male||17-20 inches||25-32 kg|
|Female||15-18 inches||20-27 kg|
- By giving proper:-this will led to good growth of your dog and improve the health of your Chow-Chow.
- By time-time vaccination:-as it develops a dog’s immune system to defend itself from any invasion of disease-causing organisms. vaccines contain antigens, which mimic disease-causing organisms in a dog’s immune system, but don’t actually cause disease.
- By grooming:-time to time grooming is required to enhance a dog’s health and appearance. It will also help him feel relaxed, active, good and this will improve his mood and temperament.
- By taking the dog for a walk:-to stay healthy and fit throughout life, 3-4 rounds of your colony are required.
- Take your dog for regular health check-ups:-A good and healthy life of your dog is complete when u take proper and regular health care.
1. Grooming of Chow Chow in India
Grooming is a part of life and essential in day-day life. Even dogs require proper and timely grooming to safeguard and protect their skin from damage/infection and also helps to fight against unwanted infection and also removes dirt and unwanted smell.
The Chow-Chow requires good grooming due to a hairy body and needs brushing nearly every day with a large slicker brush, a pin brush and a metal comb to prevent mats. Start brushing at the base of the Chow-Chow’s body coat with a pin brush and brush down to the skin.
The dog requires routine bathing and grooming. The dog can be bathed one day a week depending on activities level and lifestyle. As the dogs have big nails, so trim/properly cut their nails every 6-8 months. With this short and smooth coat, regular bathing is essential to minimize shedding and to maintain healthy skin and coat.
2. Training of Chow Chow in India
Training your dog is much necessary for better understanding. Training benefits both dog and owner. Working regularly with your dog helps you to understand the needs better, making you a better owner as well. Training helps your dog to be more sociable make boarding your dog go smoothly.
Dog training is much less about the teaching of commands and much more about how you live with your dog. Virtually all of your dog’s behaviours (good and bad) and created by the way you’re living with him. Chow-Chow training starts the moment you bring your home.
Teach your Chow-Chow the daily routines that will govern life.
1. Where the food and water dishes are located.
2. What times of day he will eat.
3. Where is the bed is.
4. What time he goes to bed.
5. What time he will be taken out in the morning.
6. Where he should go to the bathroom.
7. Where his grooming spot is (for brushing, trimming, nail, clipping, teeth cleaning).
3. Major Health problems in Chow-Chow in India
- Infections-It is a major health problem in dogs due to the infections in different parts like ears (ear infection), nose (nose infection), lung (lung infection), etc. in which most of the dogs die.
- Cancer – no vaccination is there to cure cancer. so this is a major health issue from which most of the dogs dies.
- Lymphoma – It is a type of cancer diagnosed in dogs most commonly in Chow-Chow. It develops from specific cells of the immune system, called Lymphocytes, circulate through the blood.
- Bloat-It happens when has or food stretches a dog’s stomach. It is a severe pain faced by the dogs.
- Obesity- It is the most common problems in dogs which are caused by the over-eating of food at irregular intervals. It is an accumulation of excess body fat. Obesity impacts a dog’s health and longevity
Chow Chow life span in India
India has a moderate temperature throughout the year as compared to other countries which have a cold climate due to which the life span of a dog decreases due to very low temperature and cold weather conditions.
So, India is a place where a climate condition is moderate and good through which a dog can live a maximum of the age.
This is to be said that the life span of Chow-Chow very long in dogs as compared to other dogs. The Avg. life span/expectancy of Chow-Chow is 9-15 years.
Factors affecting the life-span of Chow-Chow
- Nutritional food:-Provide your dog a better nutritional or high-quality vitamin food that will make your dog healthier.
- Health check-ups:-It is much necessary to feed a dog, regular and monthly basis check-up should be there from a veterinary Doctor.
- Daily taking to morning walk:-this factor will improve and enhance your dog’s life.
- Timely grooming:-timely and proper grooming are much needed to save your dog from infections and other diseases and also keeps your dog free from dirt, smell and infection.
Is Chow Chow Registration in India Necessary?
In India registration has been made mandatory/compulsory for dogs that you own according to the Act which was passed in the parliament i.e. performing animals (Registration) Act, 2001. Your dog must be registered with the local Municipal corporations and authorities.
Section 399 of the Delhi Municipal Corporation Act, 1957 makes registration mandatory for all domesticated dogs. Registration keeps your dog safe during life.
Reasons to get your dog Registered
It is the law:-this a big reason to get your dog registered. It has become a law which means it is strictly applied in the country and made mandatory to register.
Helps in finding missing dog:-If your dog is properly registered or licensed then it would be very easy to find your missing dog in a very short time.
The license proves that your Dog is Safe:-A dog is licensed or registered when your dog health is good and the dog is properly vaccinated.
So, if you registered your dog that means the dog health is perfectly fine/safe/good/healthy.
Can Chow-Chow live in India?
The answer is definitely yes because India is a place or country where the temperature is moderate which means not extremely hot nor extremely cold weather conditions (which is suitable for all animals and birds especially dogs).
We have tropical weather conditions which means it is mostly hot throughout the year with short periods of monsoons and winters.
The climate of India comprises a wide range of weather conditions across a vast geographic scale and varied topography, making generalizations difficult. The climate in South India is generally hotter and extremely humid than in North India.
The southern half of the nation don’t experience temperature below 10 degree Celsius (50 degrees F) in winter and the temperature usually tends to exceed 40 degree Celsius (104 degrees F) during summer.
Keeping the climatic conditions in mind, the dog breeds best suited for the Indian climate would be the breeds with less body hair. Only India is a country in the world where Chow-Chow can live more as compared to others and can live more happily as the climatic conditions.
What Question to ask before buying chow chow in India?
- Do your puppy are free to form allergies like ear infections, skin problems, and coat and fur etc.?
- What kind of health problem a Chow Chow can have in his life cycle?
- The temperament of Chow Chow dog with children and elders of the family?
- Our Chow Chow is a loyal dog breed?
- Can Chow Chow live in apartments?
- Does the Chow Chow bark a lot?
- Can I meet to parents of a puppy?
- The average life span of a Chow Chow in India?
- The period for vaccination of Chow Chow dog?
- Does Chow Chow breed are dangerous breed?
- Monthly expenses of Chow Chow dog breed in India?
Keep things in mind before raising a dog/terms and condition to keep in mind
1. Socialize these dogs with small children and other family members.
2. Provide proper training to the dog from the beginning so the dog will be familiar to you.
3. Take the dog for a walk on regular basis to the park or road track, this will improve your dog stamina and maintain a healthy life.
4. Provide time-time food (Nutritional food) to the dog, this will maintain the digestion of your dog.
5. Provide time-time vaccination (as it helps the dog for fighting with infections and various unwanted diseases).
6. Please don’t tie the dog with a belt, the dog should be free and have some space of being comfortable.
7. Person who wants to buy this breed dog must have ₹30,000 to ₹50,000 in the pocket.
8. Provide calcium and multi-vitamin capsules medicines to the dog, so they will remain healthy throughout life and also increase the life span of your dog.
9. Provide Regular timely check-ups.
Is India has Suitable Climate Conditions for Chow Chow?
The Chow-Chow are much sensitive to extreme heat and extreme cold. They could not tolerate extreme hot climate and too cold climate, they are suitable for moderate climatic conditions.
So if you live in areas with extreme temperatures, extra precautions/care should have to be taken by you.
Conclusion: Chow Chow Price in India
Chow Chow price in India can be up or down, but the demands of chow chow in India is always at peak. chow chow is a sweet box full of all the sweet which people love, you can see that price of chow chow in India depends on the city or the area where the parents are residing.
To get a healthy and active chow chow in India you must see the prices list and all the reputed breeder who bred them in India.